The House

The House

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our White Women are Better than your White Women

This is in response to Ann Coulter claiming that the left hates all the conservative blacks because "our blacks are better than their blacks"

Our white women are better than your white women. If Ann coulter wants to play that game of my team, your team. Who owns who? I say
just off the top of my head that Amy Goodman, Wasserman-Schult, Gabrielle Giffords, Nancy Pelosi, Katrina VandenHeuvel, Phyllis Bennis, whom I just saw on Democracy Now. How about any white woman who does an interview on Current's Countdown? How about every white woman at every Occupy across the world. HOw about the head of Planned Parenthood? I can't think of anymore off the top of my head They belong to US! Progressive types.
. But you conservatives own, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, all those Tea Party Reps. in Congress. How about all the white wives of Republican candidates? How about all those white women who hate women of all colors who are pro-choice (which by the way IS Pro Family!) Help me out here, all you white women and all you wannabe white women and all you sisters of transgender and all our cream, brown, black, yellow and red white and blue sisters.BE proud to be a progressive white woman!!! Cause Ann Coulter has claimed all the conservative Blacks for her side and I say let her claim all the white woman who follow her.

No comments:

Post a Comment